City Theatrical SHoW DMX™
The SHoW DMX Transmitter contains a range of features that assure high data fidelity while still having the ability to minimize its effect on WiFi in the area.
We designed our radio specifically to broadcast DMX, and its frequency hopping pattern is timed to coincide with each arriving DMX packet. Only complete DMX
packets are broadcast, assuring the highest data fidelity levels attainable. Three user-selectable methods are available to minimize SHoW DMX’s effect on WiFi:
Limited Output Power (from 5-125mW FCC), Limited Bandwidth (select full bandwidth or any one of three sub bands), and Limited Burst (output any number of
channels up to 512 in groups of 32).
- Rents complete with a Mega C-Clamp and Safety Cable
- RDM: Monitor and change your system from your laptop with our built in SHoW DMX Monitor system.
- Art-Net and ACN capable
- Simple default Plug and Play mode. If you don’t want to fine tune any settings, take it out of the box, plug it in, and broadcast your show.
City Theatrical PDS-750 TRX
A versatile, quiet, multi-protocol power / data supply designed for entertainment and event installations with Philips Color Kinetics fixtures, including the latest generation of LED lighting: ColorBlast TRX, ColorBlast TR (16 and 8 bit), and iW Blast TR.
- 12 output ports
- Accepts KiNET, Streaming ACN, and Art-Net. Supports USITT standard 5-pin DMX and ESTA RDM
- DMX input and output. Includes wireless DMX via a built-in SHoW wireless receiver. Compatible with our SHoW Wireless DMX units
- Built-in Ethernet switch provides pass-thru to downstream devices. Built-in Ethernet node gateway allows output to one of two virtual DMX512 universes.
- On-board controls include addressing, fixture configuration, and triggering of seven configurable visual effects
- Convection cooled for noiseless operation
- NEMA 1 (IP20) enclosure is ideal for temporary installations and demanding environments typical of entertainment and rental applications
- Small form factor, with an integrated carrying handle that can be mounted via C-clamp on a pipe or truss.
- Automatically accommodates input voltages ranging from 100 VAC to 240 VAC